Brocks Performance TiWinder Blue 18″ Muffler Full Titanium Exhaust System for 1999-2014 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R
Brock’s Performance patented TiWinder™ Full Titanium ‘Elliptical’ Sidewinder for the Suzuki Hayabusa. World-class engineering and craftsmanship are combined with exotic materials to produce an exhaust system second to none.
Utilizing our industry-first 4-2-1 Sidewinder configuration, the patented TiWinder™ outperforms any other system we have ever tested/manufactured not only on the dyno, but, more importantly, during real world drag strip testing. Stock displacement to BIG CC ‘mountain’ motors benefit alike from maximum peak AND average horsepower combined with a smooth linear torque curve throughout the entire rev range from launch to limiter. Constructed of a combination of pure and exotic titanium alloy tubing, we offer the first aftermarket production motorcycle exhaust system in the world to use high-temperature titanium alloys in critical areas to handle the extreme temperatures generated by the use of nitrous oxide. The ‘grudge’ crowd will be happy to hear that the entire system only weighs 5.3 lbs. without the baffle.
Spring-mounted utilizing our ‘big cc’ stainless steel spigots with billet aluminum clamp plates for quick, between round maintenance and designed for use with stock or quick access clutch covers (modification to certain aftermarket covers required – consult our technical department for additional details).
Dual O2 bosses allow independent air/fuel measurements in head pipes 1&2 and/or 3&4 for more precise cylinder ‘trim’ measurements.
System includes replacement laser-cut stainless steel lower radiator mounting bracket, and a longer rear brake clevis to allow use of your stock rear brake lever. Right side fairing modifications required; instructions included. Ask anyone who has picked up one of these works of art… ”WOW!” and “DAMN!” are the most used terms.
* Elliptical megaphone with removable street or race baffle
* Blue anodized finish
* World class craftsmanship, fit, and finish
* Dual 18mm O2 sensor bungs pre-installed
* Fairing modifications required; installation hardware and instructions included Includes
* PAIR Block Off Cap and instructions for decel-pop reduction
* May be used with OEM oil pan; aftermarket billet pan suggested for maximum ground clearance
* Oil cooler removal kit included; oil line kits for oil cooler use available (sold separately)
* PAIR Valve Removal
* Kit required for Busa (99-07) when using this product; the PAIR and primaries cannot occupy the same space Patented Design
* Includes Brock’s lifetime direct support package At no additional charge
* Select from increased drivability/fuel mileage (pump gas) or race-proven (race fuel) track maps via our map support program At no additional charge