Vance and Hines 2 into 1 exhausts
The benefits of purchasing a Vance and Hines 2 into 1 exhaust cannot be understated and you can find more details on these benefits by clicking on the link https://roxstar.co.za/vance-and-hines-benefits-2/
One of the questions we are often asked is about the benefits of a Vance and Hines 2 into 1 exhaust over a slip on exhaust. Just to clarify a slip on is usually attached to the header pipes so it is easier to install but lets take a look at some of the pros versus cons in terms of performance.
Slip-on mufflers are a generally considered to be more friendly on your wallet although they are still not cheap at todays exchange rate.
- Slip-ons are more affordable than a full system 2 into 1 exhaust and enhance the look of your exhaust system, which gives you a more custom looking Harley at slightly less cost than a full system 2 into 1 exhaust
- Very easy to install and most installations can be done from the comfort of your own garage.
- Your Harley will sound like its supposed to! This is certain your Harley Davidson will now sound like a proper Harley Davidson – The sound that comes with the standard mufflers is terrible!
- Slip-on mufflers won’t really give as much horsepower and performance increases as a full system Vance and Hines 2 into 1.
- Installation on some bikes may be more tricky.
FULL EXHAUST SYSTEM
- A full 2 into 1 exhaust upgrade will provide amazing horsepower and torque increases right after installation.
- Compared to the standard factory exhaust a Vance and Hines 2 into 1 will be like night and day!
- You can also excpect great weight savings and a completely transformed look on your Harley Davidson.
- Full systems 2 into 1 Vance and Hines is quite a bit more expensive
- Installation should be done by an experienced mechanic, since a properly functioning exhaust system is vital for your bike’s performance.
Whichever one you decide to go for Roxstar performance can help you in getting you any Vance and Hines 2 into 1 exhaust or Vance and Hines slip on just check out this page for more information https://roxstar.co.za/vance-and-hines-test/
Also be sure to check out https://vanceandhines.com for a full look at the different options available!
Also be sure to follow Roxstar Performance for the latest in motorcycle parts, exhausts and accessories.
Roxstar Performance is excited to announce our partnership with German manufacturer of premium performance exhausts – Speedpro Cobra. We will be able to supply the entire Speedpro Cobra exhausts range throughout South Africa at fantastic pricing. Cobra...
Can you believe the first day of summer is right around the corner? The first day of summer will be here in a matter of weeks. We know that you have got plans to ride your bicycle this summer, and in today's post, we will cover a few ideas you can use to prepare...
Vance and Hines manufactures exhausts for American Motorcycles, Metric Cruisers, Sportbikes and Dirt bikes: exhaust systems, fuel injection direction and air intake systems. These exhausts aren't just your ordinary, run of the mill bike products. Each item Vance and...
Roxstar Performance is your one stop shop for all your motorcycle exhaust brands. We sell motorcycle exhausts throughout the South African region and are based in Cape Town with a large portion of our Market being up in JHB and Cape Town. Our Motorcycle Exhaust brands...
Vance and Hines Shortshot Staggered Exhausts This post is basically a quick review and breakdown of Vance and Hines most popular exhaust - The Vance and Hines shortshots. Vance and Hines shortshots offer a minimalistic design but offer a great hp gain and in our...
Is it worth installing a Vance and Hines exhaust? One of the big questions you may have before installing a Vance and Hines exhaust is "is it worth it". This is a pretty natural consideration as we all know that the cost of installing a Vance and Hines exhaust is...